So here are 5 reasons you must read ‘Rafa, My Story’, the Autobiography of Rafael Nadal,
1. The highlight of the book is the way in which the epic battle of Wimbledon final 2008 between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer is narrated. You get a clear picture of what went behind the scene.
2. You get an idea of what it takes to become a World class Tennis player. The pain and struggles they undergo, the sacrifices made by their family and friends.
3. The up-close accounts of Nadal vs Federer and Nadal vs Novak Djokovic rivalries.
4. The wonderful world of Grand-slams and what it takes to win them.
5. Up and close with Nadal, if you are a great fan of Rafa, you will love this book